Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

floods T2 W10 (final week)planning sheet

 Subtitles:



-they come in all type of dept 


-they can slip you and take you away?



-they can become more powerful



-there able to make you slip and hurt if you are an elderly person
where they can occur

-anywhere 



-new Zealand



-Egypt



-Australia

what are floods

-They can make a lot of water on the road that causes cars to stop moving



- flood have all kinds of debts not just small



-floods don't give up until 2-3 days 



-floods are powerful when they occur

what kinds of floods are there

-normal floods can occur when raining for a long period of time and breaking of dams

-flash floods they give no warning and no caution



-rapid floods they can only take 2-3 hours to develop



-slow floods can give a lot of people time to escape










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!