Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

where the wild things are T2 W7

 WALT.make connections between ourselves other text and the world. 

hey bloggers today i have been doing a book named where the wild things are the book is based monster and a kid was really a mischievous 

 boy and he cause a lot of bad things and so he was sent to his room and then he started to imagine a forest then the bed room was a complete  forest.

  • I don't like to be away for a extreme long time



  •    Got sent to my room a sometimes 



  • I like to imagine i am somewhere else where



  • I hate it when i am sent to my room



  • I like eating candy



  • I don't like bad things happening to the world

 


  • I don't like being alone 




  • I don't like it when my family could have been taken away from me



  • I love my family  



  • I like experiencing things/i like to try out new things



  • I like my friends 



  • I like my teachers 



  • I don't like bullies 

my favorite part is when he starts a royal rumpus its when someone makes trouble somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!