Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

egbert and the princess create task T2 W5

 WALT. synthesize ideas and information in a narrative text 

Hey bloggers today i have been working on a book named egbert and the princess the dragon had to get a princess and then he came along a princess then he trapped her in the castle but really he was traped in the castle.


Characters:egbert and a princess



Setting:stone tower garden icy mountain 




There was a dragon named egbert and he was told he was ready to capture a princess but he thought that he was not ready but he was still told to do it they said the same thing day and night night and day then the next morning he soared into the sky and try to find one and he did.


Shrek finds the room that donkey was in and there was dragon and was keeping donkey  prisoner in the tail and then Shrek found a way and then he used that advantage and then Shrek had fallen and then the dragon was mad then donkey left with Shrek


Bearded dragons are reptiles.they have spiny scales that go on the both sides of the head and the throat and the bodies.The soft spines resembles whisker from other people and make them look like they have a beard.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!