Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

swallowed by the sea Term 2 Week 4

 WALT.use prior knowledge when making text to text connections



Hey bloggers today i have been reading about swallowed by the sea the story was about two girls one was a mother one was a daughter.


They wanted to go to the beach when they there, the daughter was on the shingle the water came and took the gumboots.



Characters: mom and daughter 



Setting: beach and home




Problem: stormy ish windy rainy gumboots missing   


Solution: stops raining and sunny dryish 



Wizard of oz was really a man that was part of a circus.He had  hot air balloon and there was a strong wind and blew him to emerald city.The city thought he was a wizard and then made him the wizard of oz.



There once was a person that returned from a war.His name was Odysseus, and they were on a ship and on the sea they found an island, and there were cyclops named Polyphemus. And then they came along his cave there were some sheep in the cave and there were also cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!