Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

my reading create task Term 2 week 3

 Hey bloggers did you know that tectonic plates are land?and earthquakes can be formed anywhere at any time and they cause ocean floors.


There was a girl and her mother and father were with her and a few moments later an earthquake happened and after a few shaking aftershocks happened 




Characters:Ellie Dad Mum

Setting:home footwear shop

There was a girl and her mother and father were with her and a few moments later an earthquake happened and after a few shaking aftershocks happened 




Characters:Ellie Dad Mum

Setting:home footwear shop




There can be three type of earthquakes there can be tectonic plates were the can be able to split apart causes a rift zone meaning that they go apart and makes new ocean floors


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!