Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Cancel the invasion T2W2

W.A.L.T.evaluate ideas and information on a narrative text


Hey bloggers i read the story named Cancel the Invasion. The story is about the aliens that have to cancel the invasion because they don't understand what the humans are saying.




This book is about an alien on earth and he has a captain and the captain wants an invasion but the alien on earth does not want that to happen.the alien on earth's name is ash and he seen three kids playing and an old man that can turn into a hawk.





Ash,three kids.

setting: at a park on a bench.




This book is about an alien on earth and he has a captain and the captain wants an invasion but the alien on earth does not want that to happen.the alien on earth's name is ash and he seen three kids playing. 





Scientist thought that there could be aliens on venues but they could be right meaning that they could be on Venus or maybe the aliens are on earth instead being undercover as a human.





The book I read is all about aliens what they look like what they do and stories about them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Te Hari, I like how you have changed the ending of your story. Do you think there is aliens on Mars? I'm not sure what I believe... Did you know 2 words which are spelt the same but have a different meaning is called a homophone. I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!